KL HOP ON HOP OFF CITY TOUR
Purchasing this tickets, acts as an evident of acceptance for the following terms and conditions
“The Company” means operator Elang Wah Sdn Bhd
1) The Company reserves rights to inspect the validity of the tickets during the rides perform by the
bus driver, staff of Elang Wah Sdn Bhd and Elang Wah Sdn Bhd on demand.
1.1) The ticket is valid for the use on The KL Hop On Hop Off for 24 hours from the date and time stated on the ticket.
2)Tickets is NOT transferable
3) Hop On Holidays are not liable in any way responsible for any deaths, accidents, and personal injuries, losses or damages, which are not due to the gross negligence by the mentioned parties. Moreover, Hop On Holidays is not liable for any complaints, claims, refunds or exchanges for any reasons whatsoever concerning any valid cancellations or postponements of the tour
4) The Company and Hop On Holidays reserve all the rights to change any of the tours, pertaining to the details of the tours, route of the tours, the seating capacity on the bus or any other matters without prior notice.
5) The Company and Hop On Holidays reserves all the rights to refuse admission of any tickets holder, whose conduct is inappropriate without refunding or compensating
6) The Company and Hop on Holidays reserve all the rights to postpone, cancel, delay or stop the tour due to any adverse weather, non-conducive conditions , any natural disaster or any other cause beyond their control.
7) Any complaints regarding the tour, including but the limited to cancellations, refunds or any postponements, must be directed to the respective parties (The Company or Hop On Holidays), where tickets were purchased, unless specified differently by the Company.
10) The Company will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged personal belongings during the tour.
11) Smoking, Vaping, eating, and drinking are strictly prohibited on the bus.
12) Any harmful/ dangerous items such as, personal weapons or sharp objects, which may cause harm to other passengers are strictly prohibited on the tour bus. In addition, The Company and Hop On Holidays reserve the right to confiscate and or deny admission of the wrong doer from the tour bus.
13) The Company or Hop On Holidays reserve the rights to charge/ impeach and or call in the authority in the case of any violation of Malaysia ‘laws.
14) Children below the age of 5 years may travel for free. Only one child, per adult may enjoy this privilege. In case of limited number of seats, priority will be given to the fare-paying passengers .
15) Without any immediate objections upon receiving and verifying this ticket shall be deemed as acceptance of any agreement of all of the Terms and Conditions and the Company’s full Condition of Carriage.
16) This ticket holder must understand and accept all the risks and dangers incidental to the tours, whether it might occur prior to during or subsequent to the event, including but not limited to any deaths, personal injuries, losses , damages or liabilities.
1.0 TOURS PACKAGES
1.1 BOOKING AND ENQUIRIES, please email to : email@example.com
Hop on Holidays Sdn Bhd
No 17 1&2 Jalan 1/76
55100 Kuala Lumpur
1.2 ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKING
All the confirmed bookings will be email out by Hop On Holidays.
1.3 REPLY FROM HOP ON HOLIDAYS
All booking requested will be replied by email within two (02) Malaysia Business Day
All rates are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM), unless otherwise specified
1.5 CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES
Should the Malaysia Government change it foreign system, Hop On Holidays reserve the right to change the conversion rate correspondingly.
1.6 CHANGE OF PRICES
All prices quoted are correct at the time published . In the event a service provider increases its prices to Hop On Holidays during the course of this contract, Hop On Holidays reserves the rights to increase the prices under this contract
1.7 GOODS AND SERVICE TAX (GST)
All the tours packages would be impose with GST as per required by the government
2.0 TOUR INFORMATION
2.1 TOUR’S ITINERARY
The outline itineraries given are statements of intent rather than promises. Local conditions- weather, events, festivals or a host of other uncontrollable factors can mean a change in the tour itinerary. It is with in mind that we reserve the right to change any of the listed services and if necessary, even modify the itinerary itself at a short notice. Where this happens, the tour leader will decide the best alternative.
We will not be held responsible for any closures or curtailments in circumstances beyond our control. No refund are provided for route. programme variations.
We could cancel any tour and excursion we sell without prior notice for reasons such as maintenance, bad weather or insufficient group size. Excursions may also be subject to minimum or maximum numbers of people participating.
2.4 CANCELLATION CHARGES
In the event of a confirmed booking being cancelled/ partially cancelled, a cancellation charges will be levied. Any cancellation received will incur the following cancellation charges:-
Tour Package in Malaysia & Outbound
|Days before arrival date||Cancellation Charges|
|Less than 10 business days||50% of the total|
|Less than 05 business days||100% of the total|
|No Show||100% amount of total|
2.5 CANCELLATION PROCEDURES
Hop On Holidays must be notified in writing of any cancellation by fax or electronic mail. A notice is only considered to have been served provided that an acknowledgement and acceptance by Hop On Holidays is obtained.
No refund, in full or part will be given for services included in the programme that is not utilised
2.7 FAMILY POLICY
A child under the age of 12 years old occupying the parents room as using the existing bed is usually accommodated free of charge, except where a child rate is stated.
Child rate is 75% of adult rates (on twin sharing basis) for private package tours inclusive above 2 years and below 12 years.
An infant is defined as an individual up to 2 years old. A child is defined as an individual above 2 years and below 12 years old.
3.0 TOUR DEPOSIT
A maximum deposit of 25% of the tour fare per person must be paid as reservation fee. The balance of full payment must be made within 14 days before the date of departure for Free Independent Tour (FIT) Package and 21 days for the group tours package. A failure to comply with thus requirement may result in the cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of deposit.
4.0 TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
4.1 Tour member’s responsibilities
A tour member must have :-
4.1.1 An international passport or other recognized travel documents which should be valid at least 6 months from the date of return to country of origin .
4.1.2 The necessary visa and vaccination and health certificates as required by the various authorities of the country to be visited
5.0 COMPANY’S RESPONSIBILITIES
5.1 The Company undertakes to :-
5.1.1 Advise tour members on what documentation is required
5.1.2 Wherever possible, assist passengers in obtaining the necessary visa. However, the company cannot
guarantee the approval of any visa application.
5.2 RELEVANT FEES AND CHARGES
Services charges and visa fees levied shall be borne entirely by the tour members.
5.3 REJECTION OF VISA OR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
If any reasons, the application for visa or necessary exit permit is rejected, a refund will be made less administrative fees.
5.4 TOUR INFORMATION AND PRICES
Prices shown are current at the time publication. Tour information and the price list from part of the brochure. The prices are subject to change due to increase in airfares, other transportation costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax and etc. Therefore the company reserves the right to increase prices on condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
5.4.1 The company covenants for the following to be included in tour fare:-
(a) Hotel accommodation based on :-
1- Twin sharing basis (2 persons to a rooms)
2- Single supplement (person staying alone- the person concerned must pay the single supplement
3-Triple Sharing (3 person travelling together)
For a group of three persons , accommodation is based on triple sharing basis where applicable
The child tour fare as per advertised is based on a child who is 2 years but more than 12 years of age, sharing a twin room with two adults
All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary
All sightseeing and tours and transfer are based on sit-in-coach basis
Items not included in the tour fare are:-
(b) Food and beverages not in regular menu
(c) optional excursions
(d) porterage at airport and hotels
(e) all items of a personal nature
6.1 Descriptions and conditions are correct in the website. Hop on Holidays reserves the right to alter the itineraries and or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result of circumstances beyond our control or if it deemed to be in the best interests of all parties concerned
6.2 Upon it’s execution to each party, this website shall become binding and enforceable according to its terms. If more than one party is obligated by any terms stated in this website, those parties shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of those obligations.
6.3 The terms and conditions here shall be interpreted in accordance with the law of Malaysia as that law is construed and amended from time to time and any action in connection here shall be brought in the Malaysian court having jurisdiction.
6.4 Hop On Holidays reserves the right to amend any provisions in the website
6.5 Commencement of service will signify acceptance of the above conditions and responsibilities outline
6.6 Travel Insurance – All tour members are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage.
Note: The Travel Agent reserved the right to publish or print any photographic materials which taken during the said tour for commercial use.
(All terms and condition will be revised from time to time)
Daily Tours :
1) Cancellation Policy:
One day before the tour commence : No Refund
No Show : No Refund
2 Days before the tour commence : 50% of the tour refund
2) Rate are based on minimum 2 pax
3) Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is parents or legal guardian. In the absence of such persons, written permission from them is required.
- Under 2 years old – free of charge
- From 3 to 12 years – child cost
- Above 12 years – adult cost
4) Full Payment (non refundable) 50% per person is required for the booking processes